GS3 BY LA MARZOCCO (Australia ONLY)
This product is currently sold out.
The La Marzocco engineering group set out to take the most advanced La Marzocco technology and translate it into a home espresso machine. The gs3 features the thermal stability system used in the La Marzocco Strada, including
a preheating system, digital PID controller, saturated groups, a dual-boiler system, and digital display. These features make for a luxury espresso preparation platform: everything you could hope for as someone who wants to enjoy the best-quality espresso at home. All that’s left for you to do is to grind, dose, and tamp.
* Dual Boilers - Separate Boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
* Saturated Groups - Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
* Internal Pump - Self-contained pump without compromising performance.
* Hot Water Economizer - Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for tea.
* Thermal Stability System - As water passes through each element, the temperature is further stabilized.
* Digital Display - Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
* Dual PID (Coffee and Steam) - Allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
* Water Reservoir - A self-contained 3.5 liter water tank makes plumbing optional.
* Ruby Flow Restrictors - Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
* Performance Touch Steam Wands - High performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
* Periscope Pressure Gauge - Monitor pressure at coffee during extraction (MP version only).
* 1 Group
* 110V Single Phase 1620 (110V)
* Width (cm/in): 40/16 * Height (cm/in): 35.5/14
* Depth (cm/in): 53/21
* Weight (kg/lbs): 34.5/76.1
* Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 3.5
* Wattage Elements: 2120 (220) * 1620 (110)
* Coffee Boiler Capacity (litres): 1.5
* Steam Boiler Capacity (litres): 3.5